Salam alekom (hello),
We have done a lot in a short amount of time. Tourist by day, party goer by night. I should be in bed right now but it's the first chance I've had to update or try to contact anyone. I was actually doing homework on the first night I was here. Nice.
We are in Marakesh today and tomorrow then off to Fez. The first part of the trip was spent traveling and sight seeing from the bus. Today was the first day we really got to explore. We should be doing the bulk of our sight seeing for the next few days then back on the road to Spain and eventually to the states.
I can fill you in more later. Tired and ready for bed. I have to be up in a few hours. I will not be checking my writing so forgive me for typos and weird sentences. :)
Hope everyone is well. Try to catch up with you soon.
Beslam (Goodbye)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Homework on the first night huh? Well, you are on an international honors trip so it just seems right buddy.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are safe and having a good time.
Isn't Marakesh a song?
Looking forward to your next update my friend.